WIRNA is a national partnership, bringing together resources and energy chambers and women in mining networks across Australia to promote gender diversity and inclusion.
Most states and the Northern Territory host local Women in Resources Awards as a precursor to the national awards. Category winners in each state are then elevated to finalists in the Women in Resources National Awards.
- Minerals Council of Australia, including the MCA Northern Territory and MCA Victoria
- Chamber of Minerals and Energy of Western Australia
- New South Wales Minerals Council
- Queensland Resources Council
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy
- Tasmanian Minerals and Energy Council
- AusIMM Women in Mining and Resources networks